B.C. Vaccine Card requirements in the City of Fort St. John
FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. -- City of Fort St. John announced the new Provincial Health requirements for the vaccine passport.
The Provincial Health Order has residents showing their B.C. Vaccine Card and government-issued photo ID at City recreational activities.
Beginning September, 13th, 2021, proof of vaccination will be required for the following:
- Adult fitness, sport or dance activities for those 22 years of age and older
- Events, bookings, and gatherings of more than 50 participants
Proof of vaccination is not required for the following:
- Recreation and sports activities for those 21 years of age and under
- Public swimming, skating, and Northern Vac Track operations, when not associated with an event
- Workers at the workplace, including coaches and volunteers who are required to run the program
- Before and after school programs
- Teachers and instructors providing education activities
- Language and employment courses and training
- Government activities and services, including Council Meetings
Spectators watching youth sports and programs will be limited to a maximum of 50 people. Some seating may be closed to help manage gatherings.
You can get your B.C. Vaccine Card on the government’s website.
Based on Provincial Health Orders, masks are required in all indoor City facilities when not engaged in physical activity.